PrivacySenior American Services
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Senior American Services, Inc. and the https://senioramericanservices.com website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and our advertising partners, including Google and Facebook. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website or our advertising partners, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We will use your information to respond to you regarding your requests for insurance services. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your requests, for example:
- To arrange an appointment with one of our state-licensed insurance agents
- With regulated insurance carriers as needed to provide you accurate insurance illustrations or to apply for insurance policies
- As required by law.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can request the following at any time:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Opt out of future promotional communication.
In order to make any of these requests, please contact us using the form on the following web page: https://senioramericanservices.com/contact-senior-american-services/
We are regulated by several state and federal agencies and required by law to protect any sensitive personal information. When you submit sensitive information via our website or advertising partners, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our carriers and intermediaries are likewise regulated and required by law to protect your sensitive personal information.
Our agents are required to pass a rigorous annual exam, which includes compliance and protection of sensitive personal information, in order to maintain their insurance licenses.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.